Keynote Dinner - How is FinTech impacting Financial Services?
R. Jesse McWaters, Lead – Disruptive Innovation in Financial Services, World Economic Forum18:00 Monday, 30 October 2017Painters Hall, City of London
Solving the money laundering problem with distributed ledgers
Pawel Kuskowski, CEO and Co-founder, Coinfirm18:00 Thursday, 16 November 2017Barclays Rise London, Shoreditch
- To change how you use money, Open Banking must break banks
- Bank of America's Return to 1950s Style Banking Is Paying Off
- Virgin Money insists its credit card business is safer than the bigger banks
- FCA agrees to RBS report scrutiny
- Bitcoin gets official blessing in Japan
- Goldman Sachs results beat forecasts despite bond trading hit
- Top Credit Suisse investor says activist plan needs be looked into: FT
- City warns transition deal 'disappearing by the day' as May heads to Brussels
- Fintech market moves beyond lending
- Wi-fi security flaw 'puts devices at risk of hacks'
- Uncertainty over Brexit transition 'could put 75,000 City jobs at risk'
- Credit Suisse targeted by activist fund
- "We are members of many groups and, when reviewing budgets, the one membership we would not cancel is with the Financial Services Club." Senior Manager, UK Bank
- "The only problem with the Financial Services Club is that there are too many good people to speak with that one always ends wanting more." Member, UK Bank
- "The Financial Services Club is a great opportunity to meet people you just would not find at typical industry conferences." Marketing Director, Investment Firm
- "1:1 conversations in a relaxed networking forum like the Financial Services Club is worth far more than a few short conversations at a conference." Financial Services Marketing Director, Global Technology Firm
- "For £500 a year, you get four amazing dinners with C-level people to network with. That is worth the price of joining the Financial Services Club on its own." Partner, Recruitment Company
- "The Financial Services Club is the perfect partner for our business because they are knowledgeable, credible, respected, highly networked, independent and pan-European." Global Technology Firm and Financial Services Club Sponsor