21 March 2019
Dinner: AI and the Road to Personalised Finance
Speaker: Eran Livneh, VP Marketing, Personetics
Background:Following the WEF report about AI changing the physics of financial services, Eran will introduce Parminder Mann from Metro Bank, who will discuss the pros and cons of AI solutions.
For over 25 years, Eran Livneh has been a driving force behind the go-to-market strategies of industry-transforming enterprise software companies. Throughout his career, Eran has been instrumental in harnessing innovative analytics and AI technologies into market-leadership positions with companies such as ClickSoftware, Demantra (acquired by Oracle), Earnix, and Nipendo. Eran holds a BSc in Management and Economics from Tel Aviv University and an MBA from UCLA Anderson School of Management.
Parminder Mann - Lead Product Manager, Metro Bank
The discussion will cover:
- AI in banking – fears and excitements, reality and myths
- Self-Driving Finance: coming to a bank near you
- Putting the customer first and how it translates to digital strategy
- How can a bank deliver a personalised service across channels and specifically in the digital world?
- How do you design a mobile experience that keeps customers coming back?
- What can we learn from our customers to improve the digital experience?